Tuesday, August 31, 2010

I Got So Excited..

This afternoon, I received an e-mail from a previous student.She said that she misses me. Her name's Annie  and what I recall about her is that she was my favorite student years ago in an English camp. 


 Watch this video as she teaches us about a simple tongue twister.A tongue-twister is a phrase or a sentence that is designed to be difficult to articulate properly.Practicing tongue-twisters would enhance your pronunciation skills.

 




Here are some tongue-twisters:Enjoy!
 
I thought, I thought of thinking of thanking you.

Sounding by sound is a sound method of sounding sounds.

How much wood could a wood chuck; chuck if a wood chuck could chuck wood.  

The thirty-three thieves thought that they thrilled the throne throughout Thursday.

If you notice this notice, you will notice that this notice is not worth noticing  

"When a doctor falls ill another doctor doctor's the doctor. Does the doctor doctoring the doctor doctor the doctor in his own way or does the doctor doctoring the doctor doctors the doctor in the doctor's way"

Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers,
if Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers,
wheres the peck of pickled peppers Peter Piper picked?  
  

No comments:

Post a Comment