Tuesday, August 10, 2010
Jack Canfield: Finding a Mentor
Jack Canfield (born August 19, 1944) is an American motivational speaker and author. He is best known as the co-creator of the Chicken Soup for the Soul book series, which currently has nearly 200 titles and 112 million copies in print in over 40 languages.
1. How to identify a mentor?
2. When you see a mentor, what should you first do ?
3. "They would feel empowered that they are empowering you" Explain.
4. What does he suggest if somebody says "no" to your request?
5. What should you do after the mentor has helped you?
Labels: Advanced Listening, Aja Aja English, Aja English, Chicken Soup for the Soul, esl, ESL lesson, ESL Tutor, Finding a Mentor, Home-based tutor, Jack Canfield, Jejette Nocum, Online English, Online English Teacher, Philippines English Tutor, Success Principles, Tutor De Inglés, Tutor English Teacher, 화상영어 Online