Monday, September 20, 2010

Are You Still Full Of Beans If You Didn't Sleep A Wink?

Are You Still Full Of Beans If You Didn't Sleep A Wink?




Here are  pictures of my friend Elgin.I'm not really sure if he likes beans but he's full of beans every time I see him. Last Friday night, he didn't sleep a wink  because he did  some English lessons; however, he was still full of beans on Saturday afternoon.



 Idioms to study:


Full Of Beans
When you say that somebody is full of beans, that means  he's energetic,enthusiastic,or full of joy. 

Not Sleep A Wink
This means to  not sleep at  all.




Are you full of beans but you can't express yourself in English well ?
Worry no more! Teacher Jet is here to help you!

Add me on Skype and let's start talking! My Skype ID is imteacherjet . 
If your schedule doesn't fit mine, my group of teachers will be glad to help you.
http://eslonlinetutors.blogspot.com/

Aja ,aja English!
 Teacher Jet
http://esllesson.blogspot.com/



 

(  I was about to take the picture of my friend ,but  Mousee  stole  the show. haha! )






Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment