Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Defy Gravity

Some ESL students don't want to start studying English because they feel that they're not good in English.

You read that right.Ironic, huh? This thinking applies not just in studying English but  life in general. Usually, we limit ourselves to what we are familiar with.When we see others to be more efficient in something, we pull ourselves down and we tell ourselves that we can't do the things that they do.

Do you dream to improve your English skills? Gravity might be unavoidable, but I challenge you to defy it.







Who wants to defy gravity? Email me at ajaajaenglish@gmail.com 
Free 20 minutes of lesson with me 
Sign up here: Click Me!
Add my Skype ID – imteacherjet   



You may also check these blog and have a  free trial lesson with my friends 
http://eslonlinetutors.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment