Sunday, March 6, 2011
ESL Video - Apple's Jobs Unveils The IPad 2
Most students are troubled by the speed of speaking of native English speakers. They're unhappy that they couldn't understand the message.
One of the solutions I could think of is for them to listen to Steve Jobs. He doesn't speak fast and this video would show you.
Answer the following questions.
1. What makes the iPad 2 different?
2. Steve Jobs mentioned that iPad 2 is " dramatically faster " and "dramatically thinner" What does the word" dramatically " mean?
3. Where can you find the video cameras on the iPad 2?
4. What are the colors of the iPad 2 ?
5. How long is the battery life?
Send your answers to firstname.lastname@example.org. If your answers are all correct and you are the fifth one to e-mail me, you would receive 3 lessons for 20 minutes absolutely free.
Skype ID- imteacherjet
Aja Aja English!