Do you want to learn the English language?This blog is a collection of English lesson plans for all levels of ESL/EFL students. This will help the viewers in reading, writing, listening, grammar, speaking, and pronunciation skills.
I'm Teacher Jet,an English Online Tutor. My Skype ID is imteacherjet.
AJA AJA English!
I thank God because I've learned what my talent is.Teaching English is the thing that I do passionately.I forget my problems and I genuinely smile when I read you stories or pronounce words.It's my great happiness to bless and share what I know. English might be difficult for some but don't focus on that.I invite you to open up your mind and positively think that you can reach your goals.Always study wholeheartedly, okay?
Answer these questions:
1. What was the work of Mr. Chris Myler?
2. How long had he been working for his employer?
3. Why did he plan to leave the house building?
4. What was the personal favor of his employer?
5. He worked half-heartedly on his last project. What's the meaning of half- heartedly?
6. What made his last project different from his previous works?
7. Whom did the employer give the keys of the house?
8. Did he regret working half- heartedly on his project?
9. What is the meaning of the saying " Life is a do-it -yourself " project?
10.As a student of English, what can you do to be a great carpenter of life?
Build wisely! Study with AjaAja English! Add imteacherjet on your Skype. E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org