Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Let's Sing An English Jazz Song While Studying!



When I need to relax, I listen to jazz music. Let me share my


 favorite jazz song, The Way You Look Tonight. While you 


listen to the song, fill up the blanks. After the song, words 


are provided as  clues. Good luck! 





Some day, when I'm ________ low,
When the world is cold,
I will feel a _______ just thinking of you
And the way you look tonight.

Yes you're lovely, with your smile so ________
And your cheeks so soft,
There is ____________for me but to _________you,
And the way you look tonight.

With each word your __________grows,
Tearing my fear ___________
And that laugh that wrinkles your nose,
It ________ my foolish heart.

Lovely, never, ever change.
Keep that breathless ______.
Won't you please _______ it ?
Cause I love you, just the way you look tonight.

Mm, mm, mm, mm,
Just the way you look to-night.



glow 
 apart 
 charm 
nothing
  awfully 
  arrange 
   love 
 touches  
 warm
 tenderness 
  



Twitter ID: ajaajaenglish



Windows Live  Messenger: ajaajaenglish@hotmail.com




Skype ID: imteacherjet 



Be our friend on Facebook: Aja Aja English

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment